For the selected row, the cell and DB data are compared, and if there is a difference, the background color of the cell is changed to express the difference. [Multi rows can be selected]
1. The explanation starts from the following database status.
2. In "Microsoft SQL Management Studio", enter "2020-10-21" in "DeletedDate" and commit.
3. The contents of the database have changed, but the previously updated data remains on Excel. Now, let's do "Row Diff".
4. The process is complete and a message is displayed.
5. The background color of the "G2" cell has changed. If there is a difference between the database data and the Excel data, the background color of the cell will change in this way.
6. If you look closely, a comment is set in the "G2" cell. Hover your mouse cursor over the "G2" cell to see the content of your comment. Although it is described as "(null)" on the Excel cell, it indicates that the actual database data is "2020-10-21 00:00:00.000". This is the state where there is a "difference" between Excel and the database.
I'm "Hi-Neko" from the LASIS Support Center. We will continue to develop better products, so we look forward to working with you.